Reciprocal Agreements

The Fund has entered into reciprocal agreements that allow those working under a Collective Bargaining Agreement to transfer contributions earned in the jurisdiction of another fund to the 4th District IBEW Health Fund. Contributions received from reciprocal funds will be posted in the month received. It is your responsibility to request and complete the ERTS (Electronic Reciprocal Transfer System) designation online and to contact the other fund if contributions are not transferred on a timely basis. For questions on reciprocal agreements, contact the Fund Office.

To access the ERTS, your Local Union will register you and provide you with a username and password. Then, you must update your personal information.