The Member Assistance Program (MAP)
The Fund’s Member Assistance Program (MAP) is provided through ComPsych at no cost to you and your family members. It is designed to provide you with professional and confidential counseling services to help you handle personal and/or work concerns constructively, before they become major issues.
- MAP counselors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Meet with a MAP counselor for up to five sessions, free of charge.
- Discuss personal concerns and relationship issues, including problems with your children, substance abuse, job pressures, stress, anxiety, depression, grief and loss, and other matters – all in confidence.
- Receive legal information, resources, and consultation from licensed attorneys on legal issues such as wills, debt obligations, divorce, or bankruptcy.
- Get financial information, resources, and tools to assist you with issues like debt, saving for college, estate planning, and taxes.
- Use ComPsych as your gateway to access any treatment you or a family member may need for mental health and substance abuse.
- Connect with a “Guidance Consultant” who can advise you on how to make the most of your mental health and substance abuse benefits, pre-authorize any treatment you receive, explain program benefits, and assist with issues related to drug or alcohol abuse, or eating disorders.
Call 1-877-627-4239 to speak with a counselor. Or to learn more about the MAP, visit www.guidanceresources.com and enter in the Fund ID, “MAP_4_IBEW.”