Member Assistance Program
The Fund’s Member Assistance Program (MAP) is provided through ComPsych® at no cost to you and your family members. It is designed to provide you with professional and confidential counseling services to help you handle personal and/or work concerns constructively, before they become major issues.
MAP Program Highlights
- MAP counselors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Meet with a MAP counselor for up to five sessions, free of charge.
- Discuss personal concerns and relationship issues, including problems with your children, substance abuse, job pressures, stress, anxiety, depression, grief and loss, and other matters – all in confidence.
- Receive legal information, resources, and consultation from licensed attorneys on legal issues such as wills, debt obligations, divorce, or bankruptcy.
- Get financial information, resources, and tools to assist you with issues like debt, saving for college, estate planning, and taxes.
- Use ComPsych as your gateway to access any treatment you or a family member may need for mental health and substance abuse.
- Connect with a “Guidance Consultant” who can advise you on how to make the most of your mental health and substance abuse benefits, pre-authorize any treatment you receive, explain program benefits, and assist with issues related to drug or alcohol abuse, or eating disorders.
Call 1-877-627-4239 to speak with a counselor. Or to learn more about the MAP, visit www.guidanceresources.com and enter in the Fund ID, “MAP_4_IBEW.”