You and your dependents are eligible for up to $300 if you or your dependent:
- has an accident-related injury; and
- has an accident-related expense within three months of an accident.
Benefits are paid under the Accident Benefit at 100% (without application of the deductible) before they are paid under the Comprehensive Major Medical Benefit and include payment for:
- Physician services
- Hospital treatment
- Registered nurse services
- X-rays and laboratory examinations
- Braces or other durable medical equipment
- Physical therapy.
Before any claims can be processed for you and your dependents, you must provide the Fund with information relative to your accident (i.e., how, when, and where the injury occurred).